Over at Lightroom Forums.net we’re discussing our favourite tips for Lightroom. We’ve put together a list of ‘hold’ tips for Lightroom. Lightroom has loads of toggle shortcuts, but by holding them down, you can toggle them temporarily. Here’s a few, but I’m sure there are more.
- Hold L to temporarily toggle Lights Dim.
- Hold Shift L to temporarily toggle Lights Out.
- Hold T to temporarily toggle Toolbar. If it’s already on it will toggle off or vise versa.
- Hold G to temporarily toggle Loupe back to Grid. While holding down G you can even select a new image for Loupe.
- Hold S to temporarily expand/contract Stacks.
- Hold Spacebar in Loupe view to temporarily zoom in. While holding Spacebar, you can move the zoom area in the Navigator to view image. You can even use Page Up/Down too, while holding Spacebar. Holding Z will also zoom.
- Hold V to temporarily view a grayscale version of your image in Develop (In Loupe view it just keeps toggling between the 2).