Matthew Campagna has announced that TTG Shadowbox Gallery 2.7 is now available. This update requires Adobe Lightroom 2.0 and contains the following changes:
- Upgraded to Shadowbox 2.0 and Mootools 1.2.
- Shadowbox GUI now supports 29 languages.
- Implemented BoxOver hovers on thumbnails, color labels and selection checkboxes.
- Automatically reads Color Labels and Color Label Sets from the Library module.
- Revamped the selection gallery.
- Added optional thumbnail ID plates.
- Added Output Sharpening.
- Ratings are out in favor of the improved color label support.
There are a few other changes. Because Shadowbox 2.0 is quite different from 1.0, skins are out until further notice and a few options that are either no longer relevant or no longer options were removed.